We are seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our team as a Clinical Director!
Our ideal candidate has great job tenure, is passionate about treating our clients in the healthcare industry, and has experience working with eating disorders. The Clinical Director will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
The following Texas licensure is acceptable:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - LCSW
License Marriage & Family Therapist - LMFT
Licensed Professional Counselor - LPC
- Evaluate existing contract compliance, monitoring and reporting to ensure all goals are being met according to JCAHO standards
- Provide clinical training to clinical services staff: Intervention Program, Train the Trainer
- Coordinate and facilitates Groups (Clients Program Trainings for 30 days): Just for Today, Primary Process Group, My 12 -step, Life Skills, Psychotherapy
- Monitor the Client Orientation (Onboarding)
- Accountable for reviewing clinical paperwork: Progress Notes, After Treatment Plan, Telephone Notes, Treatment Plan Records, Bio-Psycho Social Addendum -Assessment.
- Regularly review and recommend changes in program services
- Facilitate weekly peer meetings -follow through with concerns
- Follow up on Step-down Board, Insurance and Discharges
- Able to redirect clients into appropriate program of care, when they are not ready to leave
- Contact family members as needed, to discuss needed support for the client
- Daily communication with the Case Manager Supervisor to develop group schedule and staff assignment
- Develop programming for Inception and Target populations as well as Focus group
- Works weekends as needed to communicate with staff from time on patient's' arrival to departure; assist in paperwork
- Master's Degree Required
- Minimum two years experience working with eating disorders or in the mental health field
- Must currently hold a Texas licensed
- Must have an attitude of friendliness and be able to communicate with all levels
- Ability to work some weekends
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and etc.
Behavioral Health Company
Why Work Here?We are a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services.
Growing Healthcare Company!