LCDC- LCDC 1 Therapist
Behavioral Health Company Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Kind and Driven Therapist (LCDC OR LCDC - 1)
We are seeking a Therapist to join our team of passionate professionals who are dedicated to providing treatment services to individuals who suffer from addiction. We want you and your team to come to the facility every day knowing what it takes to “win” for the day. We accomplish that by looking at and providing the team the key daily metrics that help them stay on track, provide a WOW experience to our clients, and leave each day knowing where they stand.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a substance abuse setting and is eager to work with a team that is passionate about helping individuals on their path to recovery at our detox / residential facility just south of Dallas, TX.
Must have one of the following Texas licensures: LCDC or LCDC - I
- Responsible for the clinical monitoring, coordinating, and implementing of the mental health program in accordance with state and JCAHO Standards
- Serves as the mental health liaison between clinical unit and facility staff
- Provides on-to-one intervention and follow-up of patients who suffer from substance abuse
- Provides input to facility administration regarding treatment response and progress reports of patients on a regularly scheduled basis
- Monitors all psychiatric/psychological clinical services provided
- Monitors and documents treatment responses of patients and documents
- Ensure complete, accurate, and timely entries are made for each patient contact Performs Biopsychosocial assessments, evaluates mental health status of patients, and performs follow-ups in a timely manner
- Monitors that standards of care are in accordance with NCCHC/ACA and accepted psychiatric/psychological standards
- Develops and conducts in-service education programs according to annual in-service calendar
- Prepares monthly reports which reflect performance
- Submits copy of monthly reports to the Health Services Administrator
- Actively assists with the detection and prevention of patient suicide
- Additional duties as assigned
- 1+ year experience working in a mental health field preferred
- Minimum Licensure: LCDC - I
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Experience working in a substance abuse/detox facility a plus
- Strong communication skills among patients and within all necessary departments
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to commute to our facility in Waxahachie, TX
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and more exciting benefits!
Shift: Day, Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
About the company: We are a passionate, results-driven behavioral health group with a program that specializes in behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We provide accessible, reliable and effective behavioral health treatment options nationwide for any moment, in anyone’s recovery journey. We positively transform the lives of our clients and their families by helping them create safer, healthier and better lives for themselves, their families and their communities. Our values of kindness, innovation, agility and drive are vital to our success, and the success of our clients.
Behavioral Health CompanyWhy Work Here?
Growing Healthcare Company!
We are a provider of behavioral health services for adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services.
AddressFort Worth, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Behavioral Health Company