We are seeking a Facility Director for our outpatient office in Jersey City, NJ. The Facility Director is responsible for leadership, management, administration, and operations. The ideal candidate will have management and operations experience in the Substance Abuse field.
The Facility Director is responsible for overseeing all facility and physical plant operations as well as the Recovery Coach department. This position is also responsible for providing supervision and support to the the departments which fall under “Operations,” which includes, Recovery Coaches, Maintenance, and Janitorial.
The Facility Director is responsible for Operations; overseeing, directing, and implementing all administrative, functional, and program operations of the organization’s Non-Clinical and Non-Medical departments and processes.
- Supervise leadership of the Behavioral Health and Operational Service line
- Plan, direct and monitor structural changes in the program.
- Assess and communicate overall productivity, operations and cost efficiency of services
- Direct and advise on the workflow of daily operations
- Make decisions on staff hiring and dismissal with input of Clinical, Medical, and Operational Leadership
- Develop documents for all staff orientation and training for non-Medical/non-Clinical staff
- Oversee all behavioral, safety, and compliance issues within the residence
- Oversee reports on client behavior, progress in treatment and ensures level of care is appropriate based on medical necessity
- Implement a plan to mitigate, prepare, respond, and recover for any and all crisis situations
- Establish and define standards, and provide training to staff which ensures safe and therapeutically effective care
- Works in line with the Clinical Director to promote a continuity of care from treatment into the residence
- Establishes and maintains a comprehensive Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement program within the residence which includes frequent collaboration with the Clinical department and a focus on monitoring program standards and actively removing barriers to the provision of high quality care
- Complete incident reports for any incidents that occurred at housing or after clinical hours.
- Review all shift reports and make sure the information is accurate.
- Coordinate Transportation for admissions/ discharges, medical appointments, etc.
- Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the program
- Coordinate outings
- Work with the Compliance team to ensure that the residence is compliant in all the elements of performance
- Communicate with maintenance, cleaning, and laundry and address any concerns and issues at the residence
- Communicate with clinical staff on a daily basis regarding any behavioral issues that arise
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- 3 years' management and operational experience in the Behavioral Healthcare Industry, preferably Substance Abuse
- Financial experience understanding P/L and increasing revenue
- Ability to work occasional weekends
- Ability to be on call
- Ability to work onsite at our Jersey City, NJ location
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and etc.
Behavioral Health Company
Why Work Here?We are a provider of behavioral health services for adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to serving those in need by clearing pathways to gain access to life changing addiction recovery services.
Growing Healthcare Company!