Based in Los Angeles, CA, the BHCOE is a privately owned, technology-enabled accrediting body with a focus on data & analytics. We offer accreditation evaluations, virtual learning, individual membership, and a variety of growth and learning opportunities.
The BHCOE Certificate of Accreditation demonstrates an organization’s commitment to providing safe, high-quality services to its patients. We are recognized by third-party payers, liability insurance companies, state and federal agencies, and the public.
We are driven by our passion to elevate the practice of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and are committed to significantly improving the quality of therapy services delivered to patients.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing with 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, branding, and building/leading a marketing team. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
The Director of Marketing will develop and implement the lead generation and customer acquisition strategy, including generating metrics and benchmarks for tracking results.
- Develop a marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and leadership team goals.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the business development department.
- Manage all marketing for the company (social, digital, events, PR, and print).
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, including key performance indicators.
- Manage and oversee website content and conversion funnel.
- Responsible for brand management and brand identity.
- Manage annual marketing budget.
- Plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns (social, digital, and print).
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant team members and leadership are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Passion for public health.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience working in sales, marketing, or healthcare operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related
- Highly organized and independent, with proven ability to lead with a clear strategy and execution plan.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally