We are looking for a compassionate Special Education Teacher with experience teaching students with special needs. The ideal candidate will be patient, innovative and organized.
To be successful as a Special Education Teacher you should be committed to helping students, offering support to overcome practical obstacles to their learning.
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities:
- Facilitate lessons in a manner that will be effective despite a student's disability.
- Provide support for students both academically and personally where necessary.
- Respect students and treat them with dignity in the learning environment.
- Prepare lessons in advance with the needs of learners in mind.
- Design activities to achieve the learning goals of the students.
Special Education Teacher Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- Previous experience working with students with special needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of teaching practices for students with special needs.
- Specialization in Special Education would be advantageous.
Behavioral Health Associates
Why Work Here?
Family oriented with flexibility for all employees. Executive management is engaging and quick to accommodate, excellent benefits!