Clinical Supervisor, BCBA
- Expired: March 18, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Behavioral Framework - a leading provider of critical ABA therapy to children diagnosed with autism, and the second fastest-growing private company in the DC Metro area - we are looking for a passionate and versatile Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) with a heart for children and families affected by Autism to join our growing team of caring professionals.
Behavioral Framework Highlights:
- Behavioral Framework is devoted to the pursuit of providing excellent, honest, and compassionate care within the autism community.
- We believe in the dedication and passion of our professional team and the science behind ABA to make a difference in the families and children we serve.
- 2nd fastest growing company in the DC Metro, #3 in Maryland, #7 in Health, and #46 overall on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list.
- 1 of 4 Autism providers in the country to earn 3-year accreditation + telehealth from the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence
- Beautiful new 12,000 sq/ft office 2-minutes from I-270
The Clinical Supervisor effectively manages a caseload of assigned clients and therapists by providing ongoing support, training, and consultation to ensure clients are getting the best quality treatment.
- Provide 32 billable hours of behavior analytic services per week for assigned caseload to include supervision, treatment planning, and parent training.
- Effectively manage a caseload of clients varying in ages, profiles, and payer requirements.
- Conduct ongoing assessment and analysis utilizing a variety of protocols (i.e., ABLLS, VB-MAPP) to develop individualized evidence-based ABA programs that target client deficits that are consistent with program designs.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments and Functional Analyses to develop and implement individualized behavior intervention programs based on client's needs to include behavior acquisition and reduction programs using principles of ABA.
- Provide ongoing training and supervision to assigned therapists (i.e., Behavior Technicians, Registered Behavior Technicians) on client-specific protocols and procedures.
- Provide supervision to clients and Registered Behavior Technicians at least once per week in accordance with organization, payer, and BACB guidelines.
- Provide direct supervision that requires travel at least once per month in accordance with organization, payer and BACB guidelines.
- Create and manage ongoing data collection systems in accordance with organizational practices to establish baselines and programmatic efficacy for all clients; analyze data on a frequent and ongoing basis to guide programming.
- Provide parent training.
- Provide BCBA supervision as needed.
- Participate in monthly all supervisor meetings.
- Participate in clinical meetings as outlined and ensure comprehensive dissemination of information to staff and families.
- Meet with Manager a minimum of one time per week to update on service information, identify "red flag" issues (i.e., staff performance issues, scheduling difficulties, caregiver feedback, plateaus, or regression in client progress), and general case oversight.
- Ensure billable hours are completed in accordance with payer requirements and organizational guidelines.
- Provide timely, accurate, and clinically sound updates to client treatment plans as outlined by Manager and in accordance with payer requirements and organizational guidelines.
- Utilize company systems to enter client session notes within 24 hours of each session.
- Utilize performance management systems to provide support and oversight to assigned staff to include reinforcement of skills/successes, corrective feedback, and remediation of skill deficits.
- Maintain all administrative records, and client files in accordance with company requirements.
- Customer Orientation - Demonstrates concern for satisfying one's external and/or internal customers; quickly and effectively solves customer problems; talks to customers (internal or external) to find out what they want and how satisfied they are with what they are getting; finds ways to measure and track customer satisfaction.
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; seeks ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality. Demonstrates attention to detail. Meets Deadlines. Consistently completes tasks, projects, and assignments on time.
- Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Works well under stress.
- Judgment- exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Critical Thinking- Proactive anticipation of issues; develops solutions.
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Teamwork- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views and ideas; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of practice above own interests.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Works to build and maintain healthy relationships with co-workers, clients, and others. Focuses on solving conflicts with win/win solutions; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control.
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; writes clearly and informatively; reads and interprets written information.
- Results-Focuses on completing essential tasks within an appropriate timeframe; is effective at setting priorities; demonstrates proficiency in both the quality and quantity of work; effectiveness of performance under pressure and/or opposition. Able to delegate responsibilities effectively.
We offer the following outstanding benefits:
- Generous compensation and bonus structure with a potential to earn over $100,000 per year: base salary of $85,000 - $90,000 per year + bonus
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Company subsidized Health Insurance
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan with a 3% employer contribution after meeting the eligibility requirements
- Company MacBook Laptop
- Company iPhone
- Paid Conference attendance and CEUs
- Reimbursement for license application/renewal fees
If this is a position that interests you and you meet the following requirements, apply with us:
- Master's degree in ABA, Psychology or related field.
- BCBA certification in good standing and appropriate State licensure.
- Knowledge of ABA, human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; ABA research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Knowledge of Systematic Teaching, Verbal Behavior, and Naturalistic Environment Teaching.
- Knowledge of VB-MAPP, ABLLS, and Vineland standardized assessments.
- Knowledge of the behavioral health industry and terms.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement best practices related to training.
- Knowledge of industry regulations.
HealthcareView all jobs at Behavioral Framework
Get fresh Autism Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!