Behavioral Autism Therapies, LLC (B.A.T.) is one of the most rapidly growing agencies in Southern California. We provide support to over 700 families of individuals with Autism and special needs, through the implementation of effective Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) techniques and strategies. We provide customized behavioral programs for their individual challenges, enabling them to enhance their quality of life. Our vision is to be one of the most respected companies in this industry, not only for the services we provide for these families, but most importantly, for the difference that we make in their lives.
- Part-time to Full Time positions available
- Implementing ABA strategies designed by Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), which are customized to each individual’s behavioral program
- Collecting data daily on program goals being implemented to monitor progress
- Primarily providing in-home ABA services to children with Autism, developmental disabilities, and other special needs
- Some services are provided in school and community settings
- Administrative tasks: Rendering scheduled sessions, submitting data collected monthly, attending quarterly staff meetings, etc.
- Energetic, creative, and detail-oriented applicants
- Passionate about making a difference in the community, one family at a time
- Valid California driver's license and car insurance
- Bachelor's degree; education, psychology, sociology, child development or a related field.
- Livescan Clearance (DOJ/FBI)
- TB Test (Negative results within last 4 years)
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Paid Drive-time and Mileage in between cases
- Paid new hire training
- Growth Opportunities
- Supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) will qualify towards the clinical hours required by the BACB.
- On-site classes in collaboration with National University for a Master's Degree with an emphasis in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- 25% Discount, taking courses on-site
- Classes are instructed by B.A.T. directors
- Benefit Plan for full-time employees (Medical, Dental, and Vision) and Life Insurance