Join a company that prides itself on supporting staff with high-quality weekly supervision and 1:1 meetings. Your professional growth is important to us. We want to see you grow clinically and professionally.
Behavior And Education (BAE) has been recognized as a Top Behavioral Service Provider in the Country by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE)!
At BAE, we prioritize staff satisfaction. An independent evaluation by the BHCOE found that 94% of BAE employees are satisfied with the culture of our workplace (compared to 23% industry standard)! Join our fun as we work together to deliver the highest caliber of ABA services to our family of clients.
This position is designed for individuals who have completed their coursework towards BCBA certification and are preparing to take the certification exam. Under the supervision of a BCBA Program Manager, the Supervisor:
• Designs ABA treatment programs for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and other behavioral disabilities
• Ensures integrity of program implementation
• Monitors effectiveness of treatment approach and modify program as needed
• Analyzes data and create graphs for visual analysis of data
• Develops the therapeutic skillsets and clinical decision making skills for your team of behavior interventionists
• Provides client-centered parent training
• Facilitates clinical team meetings
• Participates actively in professional growth opportunities, such as staff trainings and office supervision
• Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
• Successful completion of BCBA courses within a BACB-approved program
• Completion of at least 50% of BACB Supervised Fieldwork hours
• Ability to conduct FBAs, provide consultation and/or parent training services, and to design, implement, and systematically monitor ABA programs
Excellent Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance after two months
• Paid time off (PTO) accrual starts immediately
• Paid holidays
• Sick time
• Paid conference days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Company laptop and work iPhone
• Personalized clinical support by a collaborative team of BCBAs and BCBA-D
• Ongoing professional growth opportunities
• Opportunities for career advancement
Apply Online Now!