Behavior Interventions King of Prussia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $22 Hourly
Objective #1: Provides behavioral intervention based on the science of behavior analysis to support skill development and/or reduction of problematic behaviors under the supervision of a BCBA or Assistant Behavior Analyst. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishes & maintains therapeutic relationship with client, caregiver and other family members through rapport building.
- Follows treatment plan goals and interventions under the supervision of a Behavior Analyst:
- Provides prompting of safe and socially acceptable behaviors with a goal of fading prompts to meet independence
- Provides access to or limits/removes reinforcers per the behavior plan
- Collaborates with treatment team to provide effective treatment; without disruption to the environment
- Engages in caregiver training and informs those involved in treatment about the behavior-analytic program, strategies and role of the BT; performing within the scope of the BT role.
- Collects accurate data per program specifications including: A-B-C, frequent, duration, interval, latency, count, event and inter-response time. Data is collected within the online practice management software (CentralReach) and provider-specific data bases during session times.
- Effectively and appropriately communicates with all involved in treatment regarding questions, concerns, scheduling and other topics relating to ongoing treatment sessions
Objective #2: Maintains administrative and non-clinical functions to ensure continued success of families served, treatment team, employee and organization as a whole. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Upholds all Behavior Interventions’ standards, policies and procedures
- Maintains awareness of client’s history, present status, diagnoses, and treatment plan
- Maintains appropriate written documentation of direct one-on-one intervention with the client and family in company practice management software (CentralReach) and provider-specific sites.
- Provides complete, timely, clear, and legible documentation in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Attends assigned trainings, monthly supervision meetings, performance meetings and other administrative meetings as assigned.
- Operates as a mandated reporter; maintaining awareness of signs or reports of suspected abuse or neglect and reporting to the appropriate state reporting line.
- Tracks supervision hours on monthly supervision log via Google drive
- Develops and maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of behavior analysis; attends trainings, networking events and independent research
- Maintains an active schedule with Behavior Interventions’ families; actively providing services at minimum once every three months.
- Maintains clearances, credentials and certifications as requested by Behavior Interventions and servicing providers.
- Related experience and/or education (Education, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 1 year of ABA specific field experience (preferred)
- Valid form of ID
- Ability to pass federal and state background checks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to physically stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, bend and squat while exerting 5-10 lbs constantly, 25 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Behavior Interventions