- Posted: over a month ago
We are offering a $500 New Hire Bonus!
Rate: $18.00-$24.00 per/hour DOE
Do you have a passion to help others? Do you like the idea of working for a company that values integrity, work-life balance, and career growth? We need YOU to help create a World Without Limits in autism care.
How will you help and why will you love it? With our world class training and cutting-edge technology, you will provide 1:1 ABA therapy in various settings such as in the home, school, center, or community. Using research-based methods you will:
- Teach individuals with autism to talk, play, make friends, and function independently, while helping reduce any inappropriate behaviors.
- Collect data to demonstrate each client's progress toward reaching his or her goals!
- Analyze data by using our proprietary electronic data collection software for real time decision-making
- Collaborate with BCBAs, the client's family, and other technicians at clinical team meetings to report client progress and get specific feedback from the supervisor
Behavior Frontiers is an industry leader in ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) treatment for autism and other special needs. We are rapidly expanding and seeking enthusiastic individuals who are ready to embark on a meaningful journey in one of the fastest growing fields in healthcare. It’s not just a job but the start of a career!
World Class Paid Training - Behavior Frontiers is ranked in the #10 Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training programs in the U.S.! You'll be trained in various ABA methods such as discrete trial teaching (DTT), naturalistic teaching strategies (NATS), and verbal behavior (VB). We provide all that you need to ensure you have the resources to reach your career milestones in ABA treatment and autism care.
We are a non-discriminatory company, provide a healthy work-life balance, and extensive benefits.
What our Behavior Technicians are saying:
"If you are looking for flexible hours and exploring careers in mental health or human services, this is the place to be. The company is expanding rapidly, and they love promoting from within."
"Communication between the teams and the constant help that is provided from BCBAs is fantastic. I would definitely recommend Behavior Frontiers."
Why Behavior Frontiers is perfect for you:
- Competitive pay with optional On-demand paychecks thru DailyPay - get paid on your own schedule!
- 401(K) with company match after 6 months of employment
- Initial and ongoing paid training and supervision
- Paid training with one of the top 10 RBT training programs in the country
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Opportunities for performance and promotion raises
- Paid sick leave
- Paid between-session mileage & drive time
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
- Employee discount program at popular stores/companies
- For aspiring BCBAs, we provide opportunities for supervision and mentoring
- Discounts at select world renowned ABA Master's or Certificate programs
- Allowances for purchasing client reinforcers
- Professional Development Opportunities to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT), Case Manager, Board Certified Behavior Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), and/or Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Clinical Director
- As an autism therapist, you will make an impact by delivering 1:1 behavior therapy to individuals with special needs in their natural setting, such as in their home, school (special education or regular education), center, or community.
- Our passionate behavioral interventionists help teach individuals with autism how to talk, play, make friends, and function independently, while helping reduce any inappropriate behaviors.
- We provide our behavior therapists with extensive, paid training so that they can deliver effective, applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment, such as discrete trial teaching (DTT), naturalistic teaching strategies (NATS), and verbal behavior (VB).
- Our ABA therapists collaborate and engage with their behavior treatment teams by participating in clinical team meetings to report client progress and get specific feedback from the supervisor.
- In our research-based program, our behavioral technicians also collect data to demonstrate each client's progress toward reaching his or her goals!
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Energetic attitude and desire to help individuals with developmental disabilities succeed
- Bachelor's degree (preferred) OR some college/university
- Afternoons and some weekend availability
- Experience or exposure to children or individuals with developmental disabilities
- At least 18-years-old, and valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Ability to provide negative TB test results
- Ability to pass FBI & DOJ fingerprinting, health screenings, and provide/obtain immunizations
- Ability to frequently bend, lift (up to 30lbs), squat, sit, stand, and/or run (with or without reasonable accommodations)
- Vaccination for COVID-19 or medical/religious exemption required.
- Optional: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT), Applied Behavior Analysis Technician (ABAT), or Senior Behavior Therapist (2 years' experience in ABA) a plus!
- Spanish-speaking a plus!
COVID Precautions: Behavior Frontiers would like to ensure that our patients and employees stay safe by implementing safety precautions for in-home treatment sessions, such as the use of face masks, frequent hand washing, disinfection of work surfaces, and more.
If you have experience in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply:
After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Modification, Paraprofessional, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher's aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator
If you have educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, or related field.
Help individuals with autism to succeed as a behavior technician in one of the following locations:
Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Murrieta, Romoland, Sun City, Temecula, Wildomar, Winchester
Learn more at: https://www.behaviorfrontiers.com/employment
Behavior Frontiers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the applicable federal, state, and local laws.
HealthcareView all jobs at Behavior Frontiers