BEHAVIOR (ABA) THERAPIST:
BASS is looking to staff several cases in the BASKING RIDGE, NJ area (Somerset County).
• Work one-on-one with the learner in their home and/or community to deliver DTT (Discrete Trial Training) and NET (Naturalistic Environment Training) on measurable goals set by the FBA (Functional Behavior Assessment).
• Implement behavior reduction procedures specified in the Behavior Intervention Plan.• Take accurate and reliable data during each session utilizing the electronic data collection system.
• Submit monthly documents/time logs and attend staff meetings.
• Attend mandatory and ongoing training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, special education, child development, applied behavior analysis, or related field and/or relevant work experience with young children and relevant ABA coursework (12 units) and/or RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) credentials.
• Minimum 6 months of experience working directly with individuals with ASD/Developmental delays.
• Must meet all program basic competencies within 90 days of employment.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, professionalism, and a commitment to upholding the company’s mission statement.
Reporting Supervisor: Clinical Supervisor or Senior Supervisor.