- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt, Salaried
REPORTING STRUCTURE: CMO and Grand Rapids Managing Shareholder
LOCATION: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm is growing rapidly and looking to add a Marketing Manager in our Grand Rapids, MI office. Founded in 1949, Beene Garter quickly established a presence in the Grand Rapids community. We became known as West Michigan's largest independently owned certified public accounting and business consulting firm.
In 2022, Beene Garter merged with Doeren Mayhew, the 60th largest U.S. certified public accounting and advisory firm. Together, we bolster our existing service line offerings and industry expertise, while also broadening technical and industry capabilities beyond our current reach. With more than 500 people in nine offices in Michigan, Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Europe, we focus on providing a unique client experience matched with the expertise and knowledge you expect.
We have an excellent employment opportunity for a hands-on, proactive, and collaborative Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for overseeing marketing strategy, brand, and market growth for the Grand Rapids office. Additionally, under the direction of the CMO, this role will play an integral role in the firm's national marketing strategic initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute marketing programs that align with the firm's strategic branding and marketing initiatives.
- Serve as point person for assigned service lines and industry specific campaigns; ensure timely execution of project deliverables.
- Support shareholders and BD team members, focusing on engaging key stakeholders, prospects, and referral sources.
- Design targeted campaigns leveraging thought leadership and technical content; track and manage leads and follow-up communications.
- Drive brand and public relations strategies.
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with key business/community organizations to identify prospective clients.
- Manage and execute local sponsorships and firm hosted events and conferences.
- Oversee content development, production, and delivery of proposals to prospective clients.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field. 5+ years of current and relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable writing, grammar and editing/proofreading skills.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels within the firm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat is necessary.
- Familiarity in Salesforce, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and WordPress experience is a plus.
Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or any other status protected by law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Beene Garter, A Doeren Mayhew Firm