*OPEN INTERVIEWS MONDAY-FRIDAY 10AM-2:30PM*
1905 HARNEY STREET SUITE #708
OMAHA, NE 68102
WE ARE IMMEDIATELY HIRING!
We're a strategic Delivery Service Provider for Amazon and are looking to hire people with strong communication skills and willingness to learn the business. No Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is required for this position. NOTE: This is a VERY PHYSICAL performance based job, YOU MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION to report to the Amazon Distribution Center located at 11650 S 154th St. 68138 Gretna, Nebraska for work and the hours are Wave 1 at 12:45pm-9:15pm or Wave 2 at 1:15pm-9:45pm(you choose) working 5 days a week(if FULL-TIME) which one Saturday or Sunday is required at a pay rate of $15.00 hr.
Are you a night owl? Not a problem! Our daily shift starts at 12:15 pm or 12:45 pm and ends around 8:45 pm or 9:15 pm. Top performers qualify for special prizes and incentives. We provide paid classroom training. If you have no delivery experience, we still encourage you to apply because our training program can train newbies to become excellent drivers.
- Constantly hoping in and out of a van and delivering packages throughout residential and commercial neighborhoods
- Problem solver
- Ability to navigate Omaha streets in a Sprinter van with a high roof
- Load and unload your vehicle with Amazon packages constantly throughout the day (packages can weigh up to 50 lbs but usually range around 1-20 lbs)
- Tech-Savvy: Ability to use apps on phones such as GPS and various communication applications
- Communication: Comfortable enough with a smartphone to keep constant communication with co-workers
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time.
- Safely drive company vehicle, such as Mercedes Sprinter, Pro-master, and Ford Transit etc.
- Work with the support team to provide exceptional customer service and address customer concerns
- Follow local, state, and Federal driving laws and road regulations
- Operate scanner app, cell phone, and GPS to record shipping and package information
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license
- Must pass drug screening
- Complete an interview
- Must have a clean driving record (no DUIs in the last 5 years, no more than 2 speeding tickets within the last 3 years, and no more than 1 at fault accident)
- Should be available to work weekends when needed
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Competitive hourly pay
- Performance-based incentives
- Opportunity to grow up within the organization to Supervisory roles, Lead Drivers, and Dispatchers
- Unlike UBER, Lyft, and FLEX, we pay our employees on W2 not 1099, so you will not be a contractor, you will be a fulltime or parttime employee
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour