At Beeline Group, we offer the best of two worlds with a single point of contact; multichannel shopper marketing expertise, plus global fixture and display capabilities.
We’re looking for someone to assist the Director of Industrial Design and Regional VP by designing and drafting prototypes of retail display, fixtures, and point of sale.
If this sounds like the next step for your career, send us your resume! Be a part of our exciting and creative team!
What you’d be doing:
- Sketches ideas and creates renderings, on paper or on a computer, to provide a better visual of design ideas.
- Examines materials and production costs.
- Problem-solves by identifying design problems, develops alternatives, evaluates options and proposes solutions.
- Assists other specialists such as mechanical engineers or manufacturers to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill a need at a reasonable cost.
What we’re looking for:
- BA in Industrial Design or equivalent is required.
- No experience is required
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Adobe CC, and Solidworks is preferred.
To be successful at Beeline, we also look for:
- Analytical skills, using logic and reasoning to study consumers and recognize their needs.
- Creativity and Artistic Ability to sketch innovative design ideas and create prototypes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to develop cooperative working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to understand how the types of products designed are engineered, with experience in metal, plastics, wood, and print materials.
To learn more about Beeline Group, visit our website at www.beelinegroup.com
At Beeline Group, we’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.