At Beeline Group, we offer the best of two worlds with a single point of contact; multichannel shopper marketing expertise, plus global fixture and display capabilities.
We’re looking for someone to facilitate projects for our Creative Services team, and manage scheduling materials, and administration. If this sounds like the next step for your career, send us your resume! Be a part of our exciting and creative team!
What you’d be doing:
- Facilitate projects for Creative Services, including; project management, extensive scheduling, materials management, and administration.
- Coordinate creative projects throughout the creative process, overseeing project phases (in conjunction with the Art Director) from receipt of objectives and budget, through delivery of film, electronic files, or printed materials as necessary.
- Schedule daily team activities; maintain team WIP and job status reports; coordinate ongoing workflow among designers.
- Prepare HP ink/toner compatibility documents by retailer; review compatibility content in HP selection guides for accuracy.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communications and problem-solving skills.
- AA degree in project management/workflow or equivalent experience is required.
- 1-2 years traffic or project coordination experience in an agency or in-house creative environment is preferred.
- Must be familiar with MS Office programs, Mac experience is preferred.
To be successful at Beeline, we also look for:
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of basic creative processes is preferred.
- Understanding of digital file production and printing is preferred.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment with high-volume workflow.
To learn more about Beeline Group, visit our website at www.beelinegroup.com
At Beeline Group, we’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.