- Posted: over a month ago
At Beehive Industries, we believe there is a better way to meet our clients' needs. Through Additive Manufacturing, Beehive Industries helps clients achieve more than what has ever been thought possible.
We are seeking multiple Production Technicians in our Mount Vernon, Ohio facility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarize yourself and utilize all procedure tools, systems, and travelers to perform job duties.
- Preform hand finishing of PMMA, Wax, and SLA patterns per procedures and specifications
- Preform hand finishing on Ceramic cores per procedures and specifications
- Work closely with Quality on all product issues/concerns.
- Write up scrap tickets daily for any rejected product.
- Place all rejected product (with scrap ticket) on scrap rack.
- Ensure scrap quantity has been claimed in Epicor.
- Process PMMA patterns thru required de powder, spray, and dip operations.
- Process wax patterns thru support wax removal operation and pattern wash
- Provide a ‘Can Do’ attitude to do whatever is necessary when all hands-on deck is needed and/or when required by Eagle Management.
- Accurately enter data into Epicor MES daily.
- Complete job paperwork in a timely manner Help maintain and clean all equipment in the area as needed to support the Area Lead.
- Clean and organize immediate workstation and department
- Cross train in all areas to be familiar with all processes
- Assembly experience and/or machine operator experience in a manufacturing operations environment a plus
- High School Diploma or GED Experience working with basic shop tools and hand tools is helpful
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Able to work independently
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume. This could be the opportunity you are looking for to expand your skills, contribute to a winning company, and work with talented people who love what they do and take pride in our company.
Beehive Industries offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes group Medical, Dental, Life, and Short and Long-Term disability coverages. We also offer a generous 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a Company match.
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment may be conditioned on authorization to receive software, technology or information controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license. In order to ensure compliance, Beehive Industries must determine U.S. citizenship or U.S. visa/immigration status of all prospective applicants for this position. Any citizenship information provided will be reviewed solely for export control compliance purposes.
Only applicants eligible to receive export-controlled items, software, technology, and information will be considered for this position. Citizenship information will be handled in accordance with Beehive Industries policies prohibiting discrimination based upon classifications protected by federal, state, or local law. Beehive Industries is committed to full compliance with applicable anti-discrimination laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We strive to create an inclusive work environment and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AddressMount Vernon, OH
ManufacturingView all jobs at Beehive Industries