Medical Cannabis Pharmacist
Beehive Farmacy Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beehive Farmacy is looking to hire a pharmacist responsible for verifying medical cannabis transactions and ensuring our patients receive the best and highest quality consultations and guidance with regard to their medical cannabis needs. Compliance, compassion, and quality care is a core focus for our Beehive Farmacy Pharmacy Medical Providers (PMPs). Beehive Farmacy PMPs are charged with ensuring that patient care by way of consultations runs smoothly, efficiently, complies with state regulations, complies with company policies, and supports Beehive Farmacy initiatives. Actions and efforts must positively contribute to the overall culture and company mission.
You will communicate effectively with all store staff, various vendors and service providers, marketing, inventory, and the Pharmacist-In-Charge to implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with the company standards.
• Become proficient with the point of sale system (MJ Freeway) and the Utah Electronic Verification System
• Lead by example through being the ultimate illustration of service, dedication, pace and energy. Ensure customer experience exceeds expectations every day
• Maintain all confidential information according to HIPAA policies and procedures
• Mentor, motivate, elevate and inspire the managers and store staff through continual training on compliance and products
• Continuous investment in learning about our specific Grower/Processor products and the ever-evolving research on medical cannabis
• Adhere to and promote the Beehive Farmacy culture of positivity, professionalism and compliance of policies and Utah Medical Cannabis Program rules and regulations
• Conduct over-the-phone, in-person, and other approved methods of consultations. Follow-up to ensure that patients and caregivers are receiving accurate and helpful information in a caring and compassionate way
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and execute all company programs for customer service, patient and visitor management, state compliance and safety and security guidelines
• Guide patients and employees with cannabis recommendations including product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration
• Guide patients and collaborate with employees on cannabis recommendations including product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration
• Effectively and diplomatically handle employee or customer concerns/complaints while interfacing with the Store Manager
• Report any and all issues or complaints relating to product to the Store Manager in real-time
• Assist with store opening and closing duties, including opening and closing the registers and preparing the bank deposits at the end of each shift
• Must hold (or be able to obtain) an active Utah Pharmacy Medical Provider card
• Must be a certified registered Utah state pharmacist
• Pharmacy experience required
• Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
ADDITIONAL JOB EXPECTATIONS:
• 7-day availability with weekend work
• Complete any needed assistance including oversight and coverage outside of the assigned location (both Salt Lake City and Brigham City)
• Identify opportunities to educate the community on the benefits of cannabis as medicine for the Utah medical cannabis qualifying conditions
• Identify and develop process improvements to assist with company growth
• Assist with onboarding and training of new Medical Professionals
Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks. Frequently sitting, occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Beehive Farmacy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Beehive FarmacyWhy Work Here?
Pioneers in the Utah Cannabis Space - come work with great people doing great things
1991 S 3600 WSalt Lake City, UT
HealthcareView all jobs at Beehive Farmacy