Software Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Software Project Manager
Beef Northwest is looking for a highly organized Software Project Manager to join our Information Technology department. This role will be responsible for the planning and coordination of resources and timelines on a variety of projects to maximize the efficiency of IT department goals and deliverables. This position will be based out of our main headquarters in North Powder, Oregon with occasional travel required to our other locations throughout Eastern Oregon.
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, management, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Leading the development project team including actively writing and debugging code.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- A bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Relocate and work out of our corporate office located in North Powder, Oregon.
Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and be able to meet insurance underwriting requirements.
- Talk and hear in person and on the phone
- Close vision
- Mobility required
- Frequently required to stand, walk, reach/grasp with arms and hands, climb and balance, and to stoop kneel, crouch or craw.
- Regularly required to lift and carry up to 20 pounds and infrequently required to lift, push, pull up to 40lbs.
- Occasionally drive long distances.
Beef Northwest Feeders LLC
65799 N. Powder River LaneNorth Powder, OR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?