Real Estate Research Writer Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Market Research Writer Base Salary to 70K
At a prominent NYC Real Estate Investment/ advisory firm. About 1 year of experience ideal.
About the job
The company is looking for a Market Research Writer to join our team!
You will work and collaborate in a culture of teamwork and long-term tenure. We are interested in candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for writing and critical thinking. As part of the companies expanding team, we invite you to learn and grow with our organization.
Who will love this job
- A key contributor – Reporting to the First Vice President of Research and Communications, you will serve as a crucial member of the companies research and communications team.
- A continuous learner – You are not afraid of being outside your comfort zone and are ready to develop your knowledge of residential and commercial real estate.
- An excellent teammate – You have a natural ability to build relationships across the organization to deliver superior results.
- A strong writer – You are enthusiastic about writing.
- A curious mind – You develop clarity from multiple sources, presenting clear business writing to various stakeholders.
What you'll do
- As a detailed market research writer, you will produce customized multifamily apartment and commercial research reports for clients.
- You will gain an understanding of residential and commercial market characteristics.
You should have
- 1 year of producing and writing research reports for various US real estate markets
- Demonstrated writing skills; ability to write effectively and in large volumes.
- Ability to explain market performance data
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong organization, attention to detail and communication skills
- Sense of urgency and efficiency
- A writing sample
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- 401k Plan
- Participation in bonus program
About the Company
The firm is an independently owned real estate investment management firm established in 1969. The firm currently has nearly $9.3 billion of institutional quality real estate assets under management on behalf of 110 domestic and international clients.
The company maintains its global headquarters in New York City and two international corporate offices in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Melbourne, Australia. The firm also has 12 operational offices throughout the US and an additional operational office in Perth, Australia. Client servicing offices are located in Munich, Germany and Adelaide, Australia.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and to innovate.
Beechwood Search Solutions Corp
1251 Ave of the AmericasNew York, NY
Get fresh Real Estate Market Research Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.