- $35 to $42 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Who we're looking for:
Beechgrove is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician. This position performs skilled tasks in the electrical and mechanical repair & maintenance of equipment. He/She must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust both electrical and mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition. Work assignments will be received in the form of oral or written work orders, but the employee is expected to determine the nature and extent of needed repairs.
What you will be doing:
- Provide equipment troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs.
- Experience working with commercial and industrial equipment, machinery and vehicles.
- Installation of new and added-on equipment.
- Conduct first, second and third line repairs, modifications on machines.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs to equipment in order to ensure that the equipment is available, reliable and safe to operate.
- Monitor parts usage and report on any materials issues.
- Assist in ordering replacement equipment, parts and supplies.
- Accurate completion of work orders.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work.
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology and repair techniques.
- Maintain safe working conditions and adheres to occupational health and safety regulations.
- Assist in preparing preventative and predictive maintenance schedules.
- Perform in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Identify and report any hazard(s) in their workplace;
- Report any accidents, injuries requiring first aid, health care, lost time injuries, occupational diseases or incidents;
- Use equipment, materials, and machinery only as authorized;
- follow procedures and wear personal protective equipment as outlined in the health and safety manual.
- Other electrical and mechanical repair work as required.Completion of college/vocational or technical training.
What you will bring:
- Red Seal Certification for 422A or 309A Licensed Electrician required.
- 5 years’ experience as Electrician preferred.
- Experienced with working on Packaging Machines.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work Saturdays and/or on call.
- 24/7 availability may be required
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb – 75lb
- Overtime as required
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work both indoors and outdoors
- May be exposed to construction sites
- Exposure to extremes of heat and cold
Canadian Owned Meat Processing company since 1988, devoted to customer satisfaction, service, and quality; Beechgrove pizza toppings and other meat products offer extraordinary value and performance. Sold across Canada in the largest pizza chain restaurants. Beechgrove Country Foods, operating a 50,000 sq foot CFIA meat plant has developed expertise in export marketing and has moved successfully into many international markets, our products are distributed in the USA, Mexico, Japan and China; and we have created reliable logistics solutions to guarantee on- time deliveries.
Great Benefits and we are in the Food Industry expanding our operations in the next few years!
About Beechgrove Country Foods Inc. Canadian Owned Meat Processing company since 1988, devoted to customer satisfaction, service, and quality; Beechgrove pizza toppings and other meat products offer extraordinary value and performance. Sold across Canada in the largest pizza chain restaurants. Beechgrove Country Foods, operating a 50,000 sq foot CFIA meat plant has developed expertise in export marketing and has moved successfully into many international markets, our products are distributed in the USA, Mexico, Japan and China; and we have created reliable logistics solutions to guarantee on- time deliveries.
Beechgrove Country Foods Inc.
20 Minuk AcresScarborough, ON
Get fresh Maintenance Electrician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.