Senior Tax Accountant - Remote
Compensation: $45 - $55 / hour
Duration: 2-3 months; this role would be during the Spring 2020 tax busy season. Preferably that would include hours from late January until the April 15th deadline.
Ever had the desire to skip long commutes, avoid uncomfortable office settings and politics, and have the ability to focus on your work from your home office?
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We seek multiple CPAs with public accounting experience within Tax for clients across the country in need of your expertise. These are remote, career-building project opportunities with cutting edge firms that are embracing the gig economy within the CPA profession.
If you have experience in any of the following areas in public accounting, and would like to work for yourself one day, then we'd love to speak with you!
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International Taxes
We currently have a variety of remote tax projects with clients across the US. If you'd be interested in learning more about these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salary and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.