Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Engineer / Assistant Project Manager to join our team for construction projects located in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas!
- Maintaining required project documentation
- Analyzing vendor and subcontractor proposals
- Issuing purchase orders and subcontracts
- Tracking of quantities
- Development of pay estimates
- Support field supervision as needed
- Submission of material source of supplies and material certifications
- Tracking change orders
- Development of time and materials cost estimates
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Developing and updating project schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience
- PennDOT or PA Turnpike construction experience preferred
- Prior experience with heavy highway construction favorable
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years in the construction industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Bluebeam Revu or Acrobat, AutoCAD or Microstation, Primavera P6
Beech Construction Inc.
100 Ryan CourtPittsburgh, PA
EngineeringView all jobs at Beech Construction Inc.