CEO Administrator, NHA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a person who believes in providing great care? Do you believe in having a positive impact on other people's lives? Are you a team player, quick-thinker, and ready to be a part of an organization that supports your growth?
WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
We believe care goes beyond a medical chart. With kindness and integrity as our guide, we strive for excellence in every interaction.
- You care.
Responsible for the overall operation of the facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations, and in accordance with company policies and procedures to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates commitment to the company's mission, values, and standards of ethical behavior.
- Models a positive and professional image that emulates the organization's mission and encourages a spirit of cooperation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-4 years' previous experience in a long-term care environment, preferably as an Administrator or Assistant Administrator.
- Documented successful track record indicating a working knowledge of State and Federal regulations relating to nursing homes based on past Department of Health Services survey results preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college required; specialization in healthcare administration or business administration preferred
- Must possess current unencumbered Federal and State Nursing Home Administrator's license
- Commitment to the company mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity, and to enrich every life we touch. Embracing the company values of care & compassion, community, honesty & integrity, teamwork, innovation and safety.
- Ability to represent Company in an ethical and professional manner, and to maintain accountability
- Medical insurance with Rx benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision care
- 401k retirement savings plan with employer match after one year of service
- Paid vacation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?