RN - OUTPATIENT RECOVERY UNIT CLINICAL NURSE II
Beebe Healthcare Lewes, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOIN OUR NURSE VIRTUAL CHATS EACH THURSDAY FROM 2PM - 3PM
This position is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of the unit patient. This position requires knowledge of departmental and hospital policies relevant to the delivery of nursing care. Interpretive skills, frequent interactive, and consultative associations are inherent in this position.
Utilizes the nursing process throughout the pre and post procedure setting by patient assessment; problem identification, implementation and evaluation. Thorough, accurate, and complete documentation of pre and post procedure care. Identifies, labels, and documents all medications and ordered solutions safely and per BMC patient care policy. Technical Skill including but not limited to the insertion and maintenance of IV lines. Demonstrates a complete working knowledge of all equipment within the department. Reviews the patient chart for all pertinent information such as physician orders and abnormal lab values. Critical Thinking and Prioritization. Assess patient safety factors and identifies those patients requiring specific safety devices. Educational needs of the patient. Documents assessment on teaching form and modifies as needed. Scheduling. Demonstrates competency with all aspects of the order entry process.
* RN - Registered Nurse
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
Competencies and skills:
* Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Location: Hospital-Main Campus
Shift : Dayshift with alternate weekends
Work Status: Part Time >32
HealthcareView all jobs at Beebe Healthcare