General: Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing specific services. Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations. Manages all aspects of personnel processes. Communicates information effectively. Ability to make timely decisions and manage change process. Must interface with all departments as part of the management team. Specific: Responsible for oversight of Medical Surgical unit and Pediatrics. All members of the Leadership Team who need to use a phone for business purposes must use a personal cell phone.
Will consider candidate with five years relevant experience.Excellent communication skills and ability to relate well with people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience.
Assessment. Skill Proficiency. Equipment & Supplies. Patient Satisfaction. Staffing. Scheduling.
* RN - Registered Nurse
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
* NIH - Stroke Certification
* PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Competencies and skills:
* Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Location: Hospital-Main Campus
Shift : Variable
Work Status: Full Time