JOIN OUR NURSE VIRTUAL CHATS EACH THURSDAY FROM 2PM - 3PM
Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing specific services. Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations. Manages all aspects of personnel processes. Communicates information effectively. Ability to make timely decisions and manage change process. Must interface with all departments as part of the management team. Responsible for oversight of Employee Health programs to include PPD and Fit Testing, worker's compensation, employee prevention and wellness programs, vaccine programs, working with Infection Control RN to reduce infection risk in employees.
Excellent communication skills and ability to relate well with people of diverse backgrounds, training and experience.
Is an active member of the EOC committee and provides them with monthly reports as relates to Team Member Safety. Workers' Compensation integrated disability management. Skill Proficiency. Works closely with the Infection Control Nurse to reduce the risk of endemic and epidemic infections among health care workers. Is proactive in reducing risks. Coordinates employee programs to include vaccine programs, post exposure protocols, notification of mandatory, periodic testing. Maintains and updates resources for Team Member referrals.
* RN - Registered Nurse licensed in Delaware or Compact State
Competencies and skills:
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
* RN Diploma (BSN preferred)
Location: Hospital-Main Campus
Shift : Variable Monday - Friday (occasional weekends)
Work Status: Full Time