JOIN OUR NURSE VIRTUAL CHATS EACH THURSDAY FROM 2PM - 3PM
General: Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing specific services. Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations. Manages all aspects of personnel processes. Communicates information effectively. Ability to make timely decisions and manage change process. Must interface with all departments as part of the management team. Specific: Responsible for oversight of facility staffing, patient flow, and administrative functions allocated to the nursing supervisors in the absence of an Executive Staff representative. This position requires knowledge of the clinical departments and appropriate allocation of resources of Beebe Medical Center.
At least two years Acute Care Supervision experience required.
Bachelor's degree preferred. Critical care RN preferred.
Acts as a professional expert to provide staff with knowledge and resources necessary to achieve desired outcomes. Demonstrates competency, skill and accuracy. Maintains knowledge through educational activities and literature research. Promotes open communication. Interqual management knowledge and oversight when case management not on site. Performs all duties of the ENIT RN as needed. Monitors out comes of ENIT team, rapid responses and codes for trends and improvements. Bed control oversight to ensure appropriate and timely admission. Management of ENIT team, including scheduling and staffing, educational requirements. Trains new and current team members and students. Ensures that orientation and training checklists are completed. Makes sure that annual mandatory education is completed and competencies are assessed and documented. Other duties as assigned.
* RN - Registered Nurse
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
* ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
* NIH - Stroke Certification
* BABY Certification-15 Hrs Online, 5 Hrs Observation
* TNCC - Trauma Nurse Core Course/ Training
* PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Competencies and skills:
* Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
* RN Diploma (BSN preferred)
Location: Hospital-Main Campus
Shift : Variable
Work Status: Full Time