JOIN OUR NURSE VIRTUAL CHATS EACH THURSDAY FROM 2PM - 3PM
This position is responsible for providing nursing care/health services/health education and guidance for hospital employees through a comprehensive program that includes assistance to employees who are ill or injured at work, hospital wide immunizations, monitoring employee health to protect patients and employees and providing ongoing health education.
Minimum two years acute care facility nursing experience.Occupational Health experience preferred.Ability to frequently respond to and withstand crisis situations. Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously with frequent interruptions.
Administer, interpret and document TB skin testing. Evaluates new team members for acceptability for applicable job. Technical Skills. Critical Thinking. Investigates, reports, and follows up Workers' Compensation claims. Evaluates test results and makes appropriate referrals. Manages post blood borne pathogen exposures. Educational needs of team members. Prioritization.
* RN - Registered Nurse
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
Competencies and skills:
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
* RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Location: Hospital-Main Campus
Shift : Day shifts M - F 8am - 1pm (occasional weekend)
Work Status: Part Time