This individual provides direct patient care as the Walk-in Clinic's Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant according to established protocols, policies, procedures and accepted standards of care. Functions within approved scope and credentials as approved by Beebe Medical Center credentialing committee. Follow established nursing standards, procedures, and practices, and gives specific patient care directions to nursing and other staff.
Graduate of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant program.
Ability to perform CPR.
Occasional ability to respond to and withstand crisis situations.
Assessments. Diagnostics. Documentation. Promotes prevention. Evaluation. Risk assessment. Communication. Coaching/Counseling. Leadership. Quality and Timeliness of Work.
* NP/PA - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
Competencies and skills:
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Knowledge Of Basic Computer Programs
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* Master of Science in Nursing
* Graduate of Physician Assistant Program
Location: Millsboro All Services
Shift : 4 - 10 hr shifts
Work Status: Full Time