AREA REGISTERED NURSES, JOIN US MONDAY, 3/16/20 FOR A RN JOB FAIR
Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE - Creating The Next Generation Of Care.
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22 mile radius ***
The Home Health Nurse is a licensed professional who administers skilled nursing care in the home to clients requiring professional nursing service. These services are performed in collaboration with the other members of the home health multidisciplinary team, in accordance with the physician's orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor. In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application.
Join us for our upcoming Job Fair at Dover Downs!
Monday, March 16th from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
1131 North DuPont Highway
Dover, DE 19901
Phone: 302-645-3336 To RSVP to our 3/16 Job Fair
- Skilled Nursing Care and Comprehensive Assessment Skills Teaching, Supervision and Counseling Clients and Caregivers
- Client Care Coordination
- Documentation of Interdisciplinary Communication
- Home Health Aide Supervision and Evaluation
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Time Management
- Laboratory Specimen Collection
- Includes Finger stick Coag.
- Development of Plan of Treatment
Credentials - Essential:
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
- Minimum of two (2) years recent experience as a professional nurse in a clinical setting
- Home Health experience preferred
- Must complete Point of Care Testing training as part of Department Orientation
Competencies and Skills - Essential:
- Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Proof Of Current/Valid Car Insurance
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
- Valid DL With No More Than 3 Moving Violations
Education - Essential:
- RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Chat Live From Anywhere With a Nurse Recruiter Every Thursday 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Visit beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities or call 302-645-3336 for details.