CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Beebe Healthcare Lewes, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, DE - Creating the Next Generation of Care
*** Please note Beebe Healthcare Main Campus is located in Lewes, DE with other locations within a 22 mile radius ***
Under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse, the nursing assistant performs various duties in the care and treatment of patients in accordance with established methods and procedures of the Medical Center.
In order to be considered for the position, please visit our website www.beebehealthcare.org to fill out an application
Rotation Shifts Includes nights, weekends and holidays. Shift Rotation: 7A-7P; 7P-7A. Full Time, Part Time and Casual Openings
- Must have a C.N.A. DE License
- CPR: AHA BLS preferred
Healthcare Professionals, Looking for a Fresh Start and New Perspective?
Our Success is a direct result of our employees. Their care and safety for patients and their community is obvious. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is a priority. Come, Join our team of heroes!
Beebe can offer you the work-life balance. Expansion opportunities, internal advancement and beautiful beaches, all in your backyard. Working at Beebe is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle, a feeling of community.
Beebe is proud to provide advanced, award-winning care throughout our County – Families caring for families. Neighbors caring for neighbors.
To learn about our growth expansion here at Beebe, please visit www.nextgenerationofcare.org.
Beebe Healthcare can offer YOU:
- A unique work-life balance & beautiful DE beaches in your backyard!
- An excellent patient-focused environment, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership.
- Continuous Growth - Beebe Healthcare is the largest employer in Sussex County, Delaware. We are offering more services to more people in more locations. This growth has opened up new and exciting employment opportunities for healthcare professionals here at Beebe.
- Great Compensation and benefits package, with Relocation Assistance offered for certain positions.
Our employees play a pivotal role in our continued success. Attracting and retaining the best healthcare professionals is Beebe Healthcare's top priority. We offer an excellent patient-focused environment, exciting career opportunities, and leading-edge technology with supportive, progressive leadership. Joining Beebe Healthcare means joining an exciting healthcare team that is deeply committed to the community. Join us to take advantage of our excellent benefits and compensation package.
424 Savannah Road, Lewes, DE 19958
Chat Live From Anywhere With a CNA Recruiter Every Wednesday 2 p.m.-3 p.m. Visit beebehealthcare.org/career-opportunities or call 302-645-3336 for details.
HealthcareView all jobs at Beebe Healthcare