The Clinical Nurse is a licensed professional, who provides nursing care to clients in the home and community that are in need of professional health care support. This position requires knowledge of clinical nursing, health and wellness coaching, and care coordination. The clinical nurse is responsible for assessing, monitoring, and providing ongoing care for patients followed by the Beebe Transitions Management Program. Together, with the client, the nurse helps each client define and achieve health and wellness goals. These services are performed in collaboration with other members of the Population Health multidisciplinary team. This service will be under the direction and supervision of a Nurse Practitioner /Supervisor. Strong communication and clinical skills are required.
Minimum of two (2) years recent experience as a professional nurse in a clinical setting.Home Health experience preferred.
Skilled Nursing Care and Comprehensive Assessment Skills Teaching, Supervision and Counseling Clients and Caregivers. Client Care Coordination. Documentation of Interdisciplinary Communication. Home Health Aide Supervision and Evaluation. Documentation. Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills. Time Management Laboratory Specimen Collection. Includes Finger stick Coag. Development of Plan of Treatment.
* RN - Registered Nurse
* BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
Competencies and skills:
* Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
* Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
* Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
* Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
* Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
* Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
* RN Diploma/RN Graduate Program
Location: Lewes Pop Health 1307 Savannah Rd.
Work Status: Casual