We are looking for a passionate Jr. Search Engine Optimization / Web Specialist to join our team. You will plan and develop strategic optimization plans using SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs to help develop online content and succeed in driving organic traffic to our sites. You will work with sales and marketing teams to apply best practices for SEO.
- Measure and track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content.
- Review and audit the sites to drive change that comply with best practices (including schema.org) to improve crawlability.
- Perform SEO Audits and drive the implementation roadmap of on-page optimization
- Implement SEO tactics and ensure that sites are search-engine-friendly
- Conduct keyword research and identify opportunities to drive more qualified traffic through a coordinated search strategy alongside of the paid media team
- Monitor the performance of company’s SEO strategies and provide recommendations for ongoing optimization
- Stay current with search engine trends to develop and improve SEO practices within the agency
- Participate in inter-team meetings to discuss and recommend strategies that influence creative direction and overall media plans
- Explain complex SEO and data insights regularly to review campaign objectives, statistics, and optimization strategies
- Implement approved SEO changes to the websites and execute on yours or agency recommendations
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Assist with PPC campaigns and Google Adwords
- High School diploma
- Excellent writing skills. Please do not apply if you received a B- or lower in English writing.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in SEO
- Understanding of SEO core elements including, but not limited to, on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags, and meta descriptions
- Knowledge of the use and benefits of schema, advanced link-building tactics and content development
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, and Google Analytics 360, and using 3rd party tools like Yoast, SEMRush, and Screaming Frog
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to have challenging but productive business conversations
- Passion for building long lasting relationships across various industries and verticals
- Extremely strong analytical skills, with a data driven approach
- Ability to extract trends and insights from complex data sets
- Understanding of business-related concepts and the interrelationship between key metrics