Stone Fabricator / Installer
- Posted: over a month ago
The Stone Fabricator / Installer is primarily responsible for cutting, gluing, shaping, and polishing stone slabs. You are expected to work diligently and make sure all deadlines are met. You uphold the highest standards of service and aim to please customers and resolve any issues with win/win solutions. You are positive, helpful, and know how to listen and clearly communicate with your customers.
- Maintain an organized, clean, and safe fabrication department
- Cut laminate strips to size and glue them based on edging details
- Color match the resin glue to match our stone slabs
- Cut out and polish slabs based on template models
- Grind and polish slab edges with proper tools
- Perform touch ups on stone slabs and fill any small holes
- Operate safely all fabrication equipment
- Attend all safety meetings and uphold all fabrication safety protocol and instruction
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Work cooperatively with all sub-contractors on a job
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- High level of attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Desire to work in a fast paced and positive environment
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated and proactive'open to cross training on equipment and functions
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please complete a quick 3 minute application through our Careers page: https://bedrosians.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Bedrosians Tile and Stone
ConstructionView all jobs at Bedrosians Tile and Stone
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?