Bedrosians Tile and Stone Anaheim, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the supervision of the Samples Department Manager, the Samples Associate is responsible for creating sample boards. The role of a Samples Associate involves manual labor and high attention to detail as samples are one of the main takeaways of our valued customers.
- Maintain organized, clean, and safe warehouse environment
- Follow proper shipping and receiving protocol
- Process paperwork for Inter-Branch transfers
- Efficiently pull, pack, strap, and stage orders
- Assist with inventory management and control
- Learn product specifications including their size, color, shape, material, and type
- Learn company branch system and corresponding branch color tags
- Efficiently cut, glue and grout
- Properly label samples boards
- Operate safely wet saws, air stapler, manual tile cutters and power drills
- Inspect forklifts and warehouse equipment daily and report any issues to warehouse manager
- Operate stand-up reach and sit-down forklift
- Attend all safety meetings and uphold all warehouse safety protocol and instruction
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Verbal English communication skills
- High level of attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Desire to work in a fast paced and positive environment
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated, proactive, and open to cross training on equipment and functions
- 6:15am to 3:00pm
- 3:10pm to 11:55pm
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please complete a quick 3 minute application through our Careers page: https://bedrosians.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Job Posted by ApplicantPro