Bedrock Quartz is an established company that has retained its family-oriented close-knit feel. We are recognized throughout the region as the leader in the stone industry. We believe in providing exceptional customer services and we consider all those we work with, you included to be our customer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, high energy, and professional Sales and Design Specialist to for a trusted local company.
We at Bedrock Quartz have an excellent market awareness, great website, strong advertising program, and offer a broad array of stone products. Our beautiful showrooms in West Jordan, Pleasant Grove, Layton and St. George are a welcoming environment to customers and employees alike.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Stone Specialists you will be responsible for fulfilling our customers’ dreams with our trusted service and products. All the while working in an energetic environment and enjoying the satisfaction of seeing the project through from initial meeting and quote to completion. This includes generating and presenting detailed project estimates, meeting sales goals and providing a high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide exceptional customer service skills from first contact to 5-star review.
· Identify prospective clients and develop relationships that lead to referrals and projects
· Work with customers or their representatives in planning and project design
· Confidently generate and present project estimates
· Close sales
· Actively participate in showroom hospitality to ensure customer satisfaction
· Assist with routine showroom appearance maintenance
· Provide off site support (in house consults, special events, weekend coverage)
· Passion for helping customers
· Possess a professional, knowledgeable, positive, and energetic attitude
· A keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
· Be able to set clear expectations of job details to client.
· Stay up to date on current design and construction trends.
· Professional in appearance, attitude and demeanor.
· Strong communication skills both in person, via phone, and email.
· Proficient with phones, computers and software.
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt.
· Willingness to work weekends and cover specific showroom days.
Compensation and Benefits
Bedrock Quartz offers competitive compensation packages in addition to our generous health, vision, and dental benefits. Our Stone Specialist role includes both a fixed salary and bonus compensation based on meeting performance objectives.