Pet Care Specialist
At Becky’s Pet Care, we believe in delivering great experiences for our pets and their families, team members, and community. We do what’s right and pride ourselves on thorough processes, procedures, attention to detail, and deep pet knowledge. Our Pet Care Specialist (PSC) role is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to make a difference in the everyday lives of our furry friends. Becky’s Pet Care is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds. No experience necessary!
The opportunity we provide to work with pets is more than a stepping stone, it’s a way of life! We offer other on-the-job benefits such as:
- Fun-filled days with our furry friends!
- Design your own schedule with our Preferred Scheduling method (Some eligibility requirements must be met)
- You are an employee! Taking care of our furry friends can be made into an enjoyable full-time career, not just a side job!
What will I do?
- Provide our furry clients with fresh food and water at each visit
- Accurately record pet visit information with pet pictures for our furry parents
- Take necessary safety precautions while in our clients’ home and during walks
- Maintaining open lines of communication with Customer Care and Administrative teams
- PTO (FT only) to help you balance your personal and work life
- Premium pay for working on recognized holidays
- Health Care benefits for our FT team members
- Free Pet First Aid & CPR training and Pet Meds
- NextGen EAP program to support your emotional, work-life and financial wellness
- Exclusive 50% Becky’s Pet Care employee discount!
- $500 Sign-On Bonus! (After a 90 day review)
We ask that you:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- Have your own reliable and insured vehicle
- Have a working cell phone with internet and email access, as all visits are assigned within a mobile application
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must lift and/or move, pull or push up minimum of 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in the homes of clients and exposed to beautiful seasonal weather; and from time-to-time weather conditions may include heat, cold, and rain.
Powered by JazzHR
Becky's Pet CareReston, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.