Executive Administrative Assistant
- Expired: April 06, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Beckett Law, LLC
We're looking for a professional, proactive, highly-organized executive assistant to play a key role in our growing team. You'll be responsible for assisting the CEO with administrative duties such as monitoring and responding to emails; attending to deadlines; returning phone calls, preparing correspondence, and other tasks as needed day-to-day. Looking for a bright, educated, engaging & loyal assistant who will multi-task with a smile!
- Screen incoming information from messages, phone calls, voicemails, memos, and emails, compile information, and report to an executive
- Work with an executive to prepare for meetings and record minutes
- Take care of office management duties such as ordering filing systems and keeping track of office equipment and supplies
- Serve as the main contact for high-level executive
- Track file deadlines, send correspondence; calendar correspondence responses
- Coordinate with vendors; oversee AP and AR
- Ability to read President's mind after 3 months is a huge plus
- 2+ years performing supportive duties in a personal assistant or executive assistant role, or similar
- Experience handling confidential information and adhering to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills
- BA or BS
- 10 years of office experience preferred
- Willingness to follow established office protocols
- Willing to proactively suggest ways to improve processes and procedures
- Above-average common sense when encountering situations without an established protocol
- Familiarity with goal setting and thirst for continuing education
- Ability to set, meet and exceed goals
- Desire to succeed in life and have a fulfilling career
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Beckett Law, LLC
Beckett Law, LLC is a niche firm in Hartford, CT. We pride ourselves on providing excellent client service and quality legal services. We work as a team, and all of our team members believe excellent client service, goal setting, continuing education, and constant improvement in all we do.
Beckett Law, LLC
Get fresh Executive Assistant To General Counsel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.