Delivery Driver with Amazon Delivery Service Provider - Weekly Pay
- Posted: over a month ago
This is a Full-Time driver position with Beck Logistics, a Delivery Service Partner for Amazon*!
Get Paid Every Friday!!!
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve a wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the company
· Military veterans are welcome!
· As we grow, supervisory roles may be available
Benefits & Scheduling:
· $16.50+ / hour (paid weekly)
· 10-hour shifts are typical
· 4-day work week (40 hours) is typical
· A minimum of 2 paid 15-minute breaks during your shift and 1 unpaid 30 minute meal break for full shifts
- $125 yearly credit to purchase work shoes from Zappos
· Opportunity for performance incentives and bonuses
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance ($25,000 life insurance policy and accident plan as well)
· Paid time off begins accruing immediately at start of employment
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
· Safely drive and perform safety inspections on company vehicle; follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and company policies
· Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events / conditions
· Keep pace in physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
· Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
· Use smart phone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
· Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
· Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Authorized to work in the United States
· Must pass a 5-Panel Drug Screening
· Must have a clean motor vehicle report. (Multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
· Must have good English speaking, reading, writing / communication skills
· Delivery Vehicle & Gas
· Handheld technology
· Other safety and administrative gear necessary for job accomplishment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
*This not for direct hire employment with Amazon. Employment is with Beck Logistics
Powered by JazzHR
Beck Logistics LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Beck Logistics LLC