NORTH DAKOTA NEEDS REGISTERED NURSES!
Building for the future, this growing major not-for-profit Health System is a fully integrated
healthcare system serving Northwest/Central North Dakota and Eastern Montana. We are seeking people who are like us; compassionate, caring and dedicated to meeting the needs of our community.
We invite you to come and be a part of our dynamic future! If you are looking for a community that offers a great quality of life, with excellent schools, churches and an overall appreciation of core family values, this city has it all. 3 year contract/commitment, these are fulltime, perm positions. No travel, no per Diem.
NEW GRADS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! Comprehensive orientation program for new nurses in a “New Grad friendly” environment with a solid residency program.
- PROGRESSIVE CARE (PCU)
- LABOR & DELIVERY
- MENTAL HEALTH
- ACUTE CARE UR/CASE MANAGEMENT
LONG TERM CARE:
RN’s – All Shifts
RN’s – FAMILY MEDICINE
OFFER ING PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES!
- UP TO $32,000 FOR STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT
- UP TO $5,000 RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT
- UP TO 2 WEEKS OF PAID TEMPORARY HOUSING WITH RELOCATION
- UP TO $700 FOR SECURITY DEPOSIT REIMBURSEMENT
- UP TO $700 FOR 1ST MONTHS RENT REIMBURSEMENT
- RETENTION BONUS OF $15,000 (Includes $2,000 sign on, $3,000 paid at end of 1st year, $5,000 at the end of the 2nd year and $5,000 at the end of the 3rd year).
- VERY COMPETITIVE HOURLY WAGE FOR ALL FACILITIES
- 12 AND 8 HOUR SHIFTS, VARIES – 36 HOURS FULLTIME
- HEALTH INSURANCE, RETIREMENT, PTO, EXTENDED ILLNESS BANK, DENTAL, LIFE, TUITION ASSISTANCE AND MORE!
Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan at #210-651-4337 for more information.