RELOCATE TO THE GREAT
STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA!
Immediate openings, and coming in 2021, a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital/medical district will be opening and begin offering services!
Ranked in the US as one of the best places to raise a family, this growing not-for-profit health system is seeking Registered Nurses! Wonderful community that offers a clean and less crowded environment with affordable housing, no traffic, fantastic schools, churches, and more! This state has also not been as affected by Coronovirus like other more populous states!
With 4 distinct seasons, the winters in North Dakota offer an abundance of fun outdoor activities such as skiing, skating and sledding, not to mention hunting and some of the best ice fishing in the country. In contrast, summer months bring hiking, camping, cultural events, music festivals and loads of other outdoor activities!
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment up to $32,000
- $15,000 Retention Bonus ($2,000 of this is a sign-on bonus)
- Reimbursement of Security Deposit and First Month Rent (up to $700 for each)
- 14 days paid temporary housing
- Competitive compensation and shift differentials, depending on prior nursing experience.
- Health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), Retirement, PTO, Extended Illness Bank, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and more!
CURRENT HOSPITAL OPENINGS:
- Medical / Surgical
- Kidney Dialysis
- Emergency Trauma Center
- RNFA Opening – Surgery / Cardiovascular
CURRENT LONG TERM CARE OPENINGS:
One of North Dakota's largest long-term care facilities, providing services to promote the health, safety, self-esteem and dignity of nursing home residents and their families. Full time day and night positions available! Services include:
- Alzheimer's/Memory Care Unit
- Fully-staffed Activities Center
- Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services
- Retirement Units
New grad friendly organization offering a comprehensive residency and orientation program! Email resume for immediate consideration, and SKYPE interview or call Karen Hogan @ #210-651-4337 for more information.
For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.
Beck-Field & AssociatesBeck-Field Associates, Inc. is a medical recruitment agency specializing in the PERMANENT placement of physicians, registered nurses, and healthcare related staff. In spite of the tremendous growth over the past eighteen years, our motto, Large enough to meet your needs, but small enough to care, continues to hold true. Beck-Field has enjoyed great success due primarily to the creative and talented individuals comprising our sales team. On a daily basis, our physician and nurse recruiters provide quality medical recruitment services to hospitals, medical groups, physician offices, and other healthcare related organizations. For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.