NICU OPENINGS - NORTH DAKOTA
Growing not-for-profit integrated health system in North Dakota is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated Registered Nurses who are interested in permanent, full time NICU opportunities! Minimum of 1 year NICU experience is required to be considered.
Serving northwest/central North Dakota and eastern Montana, this Level II Trauma Center provides a full complement of healthcare services to the region. And coming in 2021, a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital/medical district will begin offering services!
Ranked in the US as the 4th best place to raise a family, this wonderful community offers fantastic schools, churches, and one of the lowest crime rates in the US. A highly affordable community, this city has everything to offer; a clean environment, an abundance of housing, no traffic, and a quality of life that will make you want to leave the hustle-and-bustle of other cities behind!
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES & BENEFITS:
- Up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment (up to $32,000 and this applies to any academic loan, not just nursing)
- $15,000 retention bonus ($2,000 of this is a sign-on bonus)
- Reimbursement of Security Deposit and First Month Rent (up to $700 for each)
- Up to 14 days paid temporary housing
- Competitive compensation and shift differentials, depending on prior nursing experience.
- Health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), Retirement, PTO, Extended Illness Bank, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and more!
Email resume for immediate consideration, or call Karen Hogan @ #210-651-4337 for more information.
For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.