LONG TERM CARE NURSING OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTH DAKOTA
Not-for-profit Health System serving Northwest/Central North Dakota is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated nurses who are interested in full time permanent LONG TERM CARE opportunities. NO TRAVEL, NO PER DIEM. This health system provides a full complement of healthcare services – and coming in 2021, a new healthcare campus and medical district that will be ready to serve, well into the future!
Ranked 4th in best places to raise a family, this community offers wonderful schools, churches, one of the lowest crime rates in the US, and a very affordable cost of living! Housing includes apartment living with an average cost of $791/month and median home price of $253,000. There is also a local State University, which offers the third most affordable out-of-state tuition in the US!
230 bed, Certified Long-Term Care Facility – ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Alzheimer’s/Memory care Unit
- Fully staffed Activities Center
- Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services
- Retirement Units
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT - Up to $32,000
- RETENTION BONUS - $15,000 (3 year commitment)
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE – Up to $5,000
- 1ST MONTHS RENT REIMBURSEMENT – Up to $700
- HOUSING DEPOSIT REIMBURSEMENT – Up to $700
- 2 WEEKS OF PAID TEMP HOUSING
This healthcare system offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), retirement, PTO, extended illness bank, dental insurance, life insurance and more! Flexible start dates of 30-90 days out!
Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan at #210-651-4337 for more information.