NURSING OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTH DAKOTA!
Growing not-for-profit health system in Minot, ND is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated nurses (RN’s and LPNs) who are interested in full time, permanent opportunities!
This beautiful, 230 bed, Certified Long-Term Care Facility, is one of North Dakota’s largest and includes an Alzheimer's/Memory Care Unit, fully-staffed Activities Center, Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services, several Retirement Units and much more! Designed to promote the health, self-esteem and dignity of our residents and their families, this facility also offers both Restorative Nursing and Functional Nursing Programs.
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
- Up to $32,000 for student loan repayment
- Up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement
- Up to 2 weeks of paid temporary housing with relocation
- Up to $700 towards security deposit reimbursement
- Up to $700 towards 1st month rent reimbursement
- Retention bonus of $15,000 (includes $2,000 sign on, $3,000 paid at end of 1st year, $5,000 at the end of the 2nd year and $5,000 at the end of the 3rd year).
- Competitive hourly wage, all shifts are available!
- Employer sponsored Childcare Center
- Health insurance, retirement, PTO, extended illness bank, dental, life insurance, tuition assistance and more!
This North Dakota community offers a great quality of life with excellent schools, churches, affordable housing and much more! We invite you to become part of our dynamic future! Start dates available anywhere from 30-120 days out!
NEW GRADS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan at #210-651-4337 for more information.