Registered Nurse Infection Control - This opening is in North Dakota
Beck-Field & Associates Jackson, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REGISTERED NURSE - NORTH DAKOTA
INFECTION PREVENTION & CONTROL COORDINATOR
The Infection Prevention & Control Coordinator will manage the comprehensive infection prevention and control program in accordance with regulatory agencies such as OSHA, Joint Commission. CMA and Public Health for the well-being of patients, staff, visitors, students, volunteers, etc. Full time permanent position, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing critical data and information, including surveillance of healthcare associated infections; setting and recommending policies and procedures; intervening directly to interrupt transmission of infectious diseases and educating and training healthcare workers and providers.
- Will work closely with senior leadership and make decisions regarding infection prevention and control issues, both daily and in emergent situations.
- The IPCC will have routine interaction with outside individuals from various patient care and public health disciplines, who seek information, advice or guidance in solving problems related to the control of infection. May also occasionally be called on to provide information to media sources (radio, television, newspapers) pertaining to the prevention of community acquired infections.
- Will serve as an internal consultant regarding data collection, analysis, reporting and team facilitation in relation to improving patient outcomes related to infections and infectious diseases, and is responsible for the coordination, facilitation and leadership quality/performance improvement initiatives.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, with a current ND license (or multi-state compact) is required. Will also consider an individual who will need to apply for an active license through the NDBON. Certification in Infection Control (CIC) preferred. Minimum of 3-5 years acute care clinical experience, infection control or epidemiology experience is required.
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment up to $32,000
- $15,000 Retention Bonus ($2,000 of this is a sign-on bonus)
- Reimbursement of Security Deposit and First Month Rent (up to $700 for each)
- 14 days paid temporary housing
- Competitive compensation ($30.57 – 45.83/hr), DOE
- Health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), Retirement, PTO, Extended Illness Bank, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and more!
Ranked in the US as one of the best places to raise a family, this wonderful community offers affordable housing, no traffic, fantastic schools, churches, and more! With 4 distinct seasons, North Dakota offers fun outdoor activities; the winter brings skiing, skating and sledding, not to mention hunting and some of the best ice fishing in the country. While the summer months bring hiking, camping, cultural events, music festivals and more! Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan @ #210-651-4337 for more information.
For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.
Beck-Field & Associates
Beck-Field Associates, Inc. is a medical recruitment agency specializing in the PERMANENT placement of physicians, registered nurses, and healthcare related staff. In spite of the tremendous growth over the past eighteen years, our motto, Large enough to meet your needs, but small enough to care, continues to hold true. Beck-Field has enjoyed great success due primarily to the creative and talented individuals comprising our sales team. On a daily basis, our physician and nurse recruiters provide quality medical recruitment services to hospitals, medical groups, physician offices, and other healthcare related organizations. For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.