REGISTERED NURSE FIRST ASSISTANT (RNFA) - CARDIOVASCULAR / VEIN HARVESTING
Level II Trauma Center in North Dakota has an immediate opening for an experienced RNFA. This growing not-for-profit health system is expanding it's Cardiovascular program and is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team! Providing a full compliment of healthcare services to the region - a brand new hospital is currently under construction and will be opening in 2021!
Will assist the surgeon in performing a safe operation with optimal outcomes for the patient during the interoperative phase of the perioperative experience. Prior vein harvesting experience is required. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and a minimum pf 2 years perioperative / RNFA experience is required. Current CNOR, RNFA and ND license is required.
Ranked in the US as the 4th best place to raise a family, this wonderful community offers fantastic schools, churches, and one of the lowest crime rates in the US. A highly affordable community, this city has everything to offer; a clean environment, an abundance of housing, no traffic, and a quality of life that will make you want to leave the hustle-and-bustle of other cities behind!
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES & BENEFITS:
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Up to $5,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- Student Loan Reimbursement (up to $32,000)
- $15,000 Retention Bonus ($2,000 of this is a sign-on bonus)
- Reimbursement of Security Deposit and First Month Rent (up to $700 for each)
- 14 days paid temporary housing
- Health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), Retirement, PTO, Extended Illness Bank, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and more!
For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.