NORTH DAKOTA NEEDS REGISTERED NURSES! Immediate full time openings! Flexible Start Dates!
Growing not-for-profit integrated health system in North Dakota is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated Registered Nurses who are interested in permanent, full time opportunities!
Serving northwest/central North Dakota and eastern Montana, this organization has immediate openings in both the hospital and long term care environments.
This Level II Trauma Center (251 beds) and 230 bed Certified Long Term Care Facility provide a full complement of healthcare services to the region - And currently under construction, a brand new, state-of-the-art hospital & medical district which will begin offering services in 2021!
Why North Dakota?
- Ranked in the US as one of the best places to raise a family, this community values quality over quantity and offers fantastic schools, churches, and one of the lowest crime rates in the US.
- A highly affordable community, this city has everything to offer; a clean environment, an abundance of housing, no traffic, and a quality of life that will make you want to leave the hustle-and-bustle of other cities behind!
- With 4 distinct seasons, winters in North Dakota offer an abundance of fun outdoor activities such as skiing, skating and sledding, not to mention hunting and some of the best ice fishing in the country. In contrast, summer months bring hiking, camping, cultural events, music festivals and loads of other outdoor activities!
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES & BENEFITS:
- Up to $5,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- Student Loan Reimbursement (up to $32,000)
- $15,000 Retention Bonus ($2,000 of this is a sign-on bonus)
- Reimbursement of Security Deposit and First Month Rent (up to $700 for each)
- 14 days paid temporary housing (if needed)
- Competitive compensation and shift differentials, depending on prior nursing experience.
- Health insurance (eligible the 1st or 16th of the month following date of hire, whichever is closest), Retirement, PTO, Extended Illness Bank, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and more!
- Medical Unit
- Surgical Unit
- UR/Case Management
- Labor & Delivery
Long Term Care Openings:
One of North Dakota's largest long-term care facilities, providing services to promote the health, safety, self-esteem and dignity of nursing home residents and their families. Full time day and night positions available!
- Alzheimer's/Memory Care Unit
- Fully-staffed Activities Center
- Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services
- Retirement Units
Supportive organization offering a comprehensive residency and orientation program for new graduate nurses, who are highly encouraged to apply! Email resume for immediate consideration, or call Karen Hogan @ #210-651-4337 for more information.
For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.
Beck-Field & AssociatesBeck-Field Associates, Inc. is a medical recruitment agency specializing in the PERMANENT placement of physicians, registered nurses, and healthcare related staff. In spite of the tremendous growth over the past eighteen years, our motto, Large enough to meet your needs, but small enough to care, continues to hold true. Beck-Field has enjoyed great success due primarily to the creative and talented individuals comprising our sales team. On a daily basis, our physician and nurse recruiters provide quality medical recruitment services to hospitals, medical groups, physician offices, and other healthcare related organizations. For more information about our medical recruitment services, call Beck-Field and Associates, Inc. today.