NORTH DAKOTA NEEDS REGISTERED NURSES!
Growing not-for-profit Health System serving Northwest/Central North Dakota and Eastern Montana is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated nurses who are interested in full time (and part time) permanent opportunities. 3 year commitment – no travel, no per Diem.
This community offers a great quality of life, with excellent schools, churches, affordable housing / cost of living and much more! We invite you to come and be a part of our dynamic future! Start dates available anywhere from 30-120 days out!
PHENOMENAL INCENTIVES INCLUDE:
- Up to $32,000 for student loan repayment (any education loan)
- Up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement
- Up to 2 weeks of paid temporary housing with relocation
- Up to $700 towards security deposit reimbursement
- Up to $700 towards 1st month rent reimbursement
- Retention bonus of $15,000 (includes $2,000 sign on, $3,000 paid at end of 1st year, $5,000 at the end of the 2nd year and $5,000 at the end of the 3rd year).
- Very competitive hourly wage for all facilities
- 12 and 8 hour shifts, varies – 36 hours full time
- Health insurance, retirement, PTO, extended illness bank, dental, life, tuition assistance and more!
CURRENT OPENINGS IN MULTIPLE AREAS:
- MED SURG
- PROGRESSIVE CARE
- LABOR & DELIVERY
- MENTAL HEALTH
- ACUTE CARE UR/CASE MANAGEMENT
- FLOAT POOL
- MANAGEMENT / SUPERVISORY OPENINGS
LONG TERM CARE:
- RNs & LPNs – All Shifts
- Management / Supervisory Openings
- RNs & LPNs – FAMILY MEDICINE, OB/GYN, PEDIATRICS, ORTHOPAEDICS, UROLOGY
NEW GRADS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! Comprehensive orientation program for new nurses in a “New Grad friendly” environment with a solid residency program.
Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan at #210-651-4337 for more information.