- UP TO $32,000 LOAN REPAYMENT
- $15,000 RETENTION BONUS
- UP TO $5,000 RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
NURSING OPPORTUNITIES IN NORTH DAKOTA
Not-for-profit Health System serving Northwest/Central North Dakota and Eastern Montana, has immediate openings for compassionate and caring Registered Nurses. With a tertiary care hospital, health clinics and North Dakota’s largest long-term care facility, this health system has a little bit of everything to offer nurses who are interested in full time, permanent opportunities (no travel, no per diem).
- A great community – Ranked 4th in best places to raise a family; wonderful schools, churches and one of the lowest crime rates in the US.
- VERY affordable housing
- Local State University – This University’s out-of-state tuition rate makes it the third most affordable in the U.S.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (health insurance, retirement, PTO, extended illness bank, dental insurance, life insurance, tuition assistance, etc.
- Amazing incentives! Including up to $32,000 student loan reimbursement, up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement, 2 weeks of paid temporary housing, up to $700 reimbursement towards first month rent AND security deposit
- $15,000 Retention Bonus
- New grad friendly – Residency program available
- These opportunities are available with start dates 30-120 days out
HOSPITAL OPENINGS FOR REGISTERED NURSES:
120 bed, Level II Trauma Center, with a brand new facility opening in 2021!
- Medical / Surgical
- Progressive Care
- Labor & Delivery
- NICU – Transitional Care
- Float Pool
LONG TERM CARE OPENINGS – REGISTERED NURSES AND LPNS*:
Full time openings, all shifts! 230 bed, Certified Long-Term Care Facility.
- Alzheimer’s/Memory care Unit
- Fully staffed Activities Center
- Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services
- Retirement Units
Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan at #210-651-4337 for more information.
*LPN incentives are slightly different than RN incentives