NORTH DAKOTA NEEDS REGISTERED NURSES AND LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES!
Not-for-profit Health System serving Northwest/Central North Dakota and Eastern Montana is seeking compassionate, caring and dedicated nurses who are interested in full time permanent opportunities. This beautiful, 230 bed, Certified Long-Term Care Facility, is one of North Dakota’s largest and includes an Alzheimer’s/Memory Care Unit, fully-staffed Activities Center, Medical and Rehabilitative Therapy Services, several Retirement Units and much more!
Designed to promote the health, self-esteem and dignity of our residents and their families, this facility also offers both Restorative Nursing and Functional Nursing Programs! 3 year commitment – no travel, no per Diem. These opportunities are available with start dates 30-120 days out!
Ranked 4th in best places to raise a family, this community offers wonderful schools, churches, one of the lowest crime rates in the US, and a very affordable cost of living! Housing includes apartment living with an average cost of $791/month and a median home price of $253,000. Enjoy four distinct seasons - spring, summer, fall and winter!
- Up to $32,000 for student loan repayment (any education loan)
- Up to $5,000 relocation reimbursement
- Up to 2 weeks of paid temporary housing with relocation
- Up to $700 towards security deposit reimbursement
- Up to $700 towards 1st month rent reimbursement
- Retention bonus of $15,000 (includes $2,000 sign on, $3,000 paid at end of 1st year, $5,000 at the end of the 2nd year and $5,000 at the end of the 3rd year).
- Very competitive hourly wage for all facilities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Health insurance, retirement, PTO, extended illness bank, dental, life, tuition assistance and more!
NEW GRADS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Email resume for immediate consideration or call Karen Hogan at #210-651-4337 for more information.